Client portal Access
Our client portal provides our clients with a secure and private tool to communicate with your therapist(s), and manage clients account. It is a digital gateway to our practice where our clients can engage in many services from the privacy of their computer, tablet, or phone.
What is a client portal?
A client portal is a unique and secure access point to our practice that we assign to our clients providing our clients with a client portal.
How do clients gain access to the portal?
Along with the Welcome letter that is sent to new and potential clients via email, a link is sent to the client asking them to reset the password. Once the client has created a password, they will have access to the Client Portal.
Most client portals provide a secure and private opportunity for clients to:
- Request appointments
- Schedule appointments
- Cancel or reschedule appointments
- Complete and electronically sign paperwork
- Submit homework, assessment tools, etc.
- Securely message between the client and therapist
- Have a telehealth session
- Make any payments for services
- Share any documents from other providers
Login link for existing clients Only: